CMS Home Improvement is quality's benchmark. Experience the difference CMS makes!
CALL NOW! 1-877-562-4897
Work for our reliable and trusted all-American business. We are seeking skilled and dependable Handy-People to join our team. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties, including identifying the need for repairs, responding to clients' maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment. Our team of professionals handle maintenance, repairs, remodeling, and odd jobs.
What will a handy person do?
Our clients leave us with a mile-long to-do list, keeping us busy. We're hiring full-time handy-people who can perform a wide variety of basic repairs and installation services, including:
• Appliance and equipment installation
• Complete HVAC maintenance (air-filter cartridge replacement)
• Sprinkler head fixes and program controllers
• Portable air conditioner installation
• Leak repair on roofs
• Awning and pergola installation
• Stair railing reinforcement
• Old fixture replacement
• Painting inside and out
• Door weather stripping replacement
• Soft washing exterior surfaces
• Window cleaning and tinting
• Light fixture and ceiling fan replacement
• Kitchen and bath fixture replacement (sink faucets and light fixtures)
• Tile flooring, back-splash, and wainscot installation and replacement
• Gathering material and picking up lumber and miscellaneous items
• And much more!
To be an effective Handy-Person, you must be skilled and hard-working, with excellent problem-solving abilities. We are looking for candidates with skillful hands, good physical stamina and technical knowledge.
• Performing basic tasks, such as painting and filling crevices
• Maintaining a clean work area and managing maintenance repairs.
• Repairing machinery, equipment, and more.
• Detecting and reporting the need for major maintenance repairs.
• Regularly monitoring community spaces for breakdowns, mechanical failures, or litter issues.
• Responding to clients' maintenance requests promptly and professionally.
• Plumbing, electrical and safety system repairs.
• Maintaining cleanliness of outdoor spaces, such as drives, parking lots, and sidewalks.
• Overseeing sprinkler system and trash containers on company and clients' premises.
• Conducting performance assessments of company appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, coffee makers, and ovens)
• Providing clients with guidance on maintaining their equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent**
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience in similar role (verifiable references required)
• Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems
• Welding and fabrication abilities are a plus
• Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment
• Basic rough and finish carpentry skills
• Great organizational and communication skills
• Detail-oriented and able to solve problems
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance with reliable transportation
• Must own your own tools.
Start your new career by applying with your resume. Be sure to attach your resume to the form mailer on this page. Your resume must be submitted to schedule an interview appointment. Please do not call before submitting your resume. Interviews and positions are on a first-come, first-serve basis with absolutely no exceptions.
Attention Subcontractors and Vendors:
"If you are any of the following described persons, you are required to inform this company of your status as a condition of doing business with us, and to comply with U.S. tax law."
1. If you are a nonresident alien to the U.S., you are required to notify this company of that status prior to engaging in any work for us or receiving any payments from us. The general definition of nonresident alien can be found at 26 USC 7701(b).
2. If you are a foreign entity (such as a trust or corporation), you are required to notify this company of that status prior to engaging in any work for us or receiving any payments from us. The general definition of nonresident alien can be found at 26 USC 7701(31)(B) and 7701(a)(5).
3. If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. corporation, and you are acting as a representative or agent of a foreign person (items 1 or 2 above), and the payment being made to you actually belongs to a foreign person, then you are required to complete and submit to this company an IRS Form W-9 prior to engaging in any work.
4. If you are not a person described in items 1-3 above, then no IRS forms or TIN is required from you.
That's pretty succinct, yes? And it gets the job done! Each person who receives pay from this company has to sign that form, confirming only that they read it, nothing more. In the incredibly unlikely event that the IRS claims we made a payment to a foreign individual without filing an information return, we will have this document to show that we exercised due diligence in determining if you're within a class of person upon whom information reporting is required. Of course, for the average American business, this would simply be a complete waste of time. But for those who worry about such things, there you go.
For more information, buy Income Tax: Shattering the Myths, Body Science and each of the concise yet powerful handbooks, which detail who is permitted to complete a Form W-9 (subsequently having a Form 1099 issued against him/her) and upon whom the income tax has been imposed authorizing withholding, pr govt. regulation.
Visit Dr. Reality's Website to learn more ... http://drreality.news
§ 301.7514-1 Seals of office.
26 CFR 301.7514-1 - https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/301.7514-1
§ 601.101 Introduction.
26 CFR, Part 601 (procedural regulations) - https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/601.101
Editorial Note: Part 1100 is from an earlier edition of the Internal Revenue Manual that has since been replaced. Part 1100 does not exist in the current edition.
IRS Has ZERO Authority Over Your Domestic Income! Check Out These Facts...
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.” ~ Jesus of Nazareth.
CMS Home Improvement
Earning your referral is the CMS top priority. Feel free to e-mail or call for a consultation.
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 CMS Home Improvement.™
All Rights Reserved. CMS Home Improvement reserves the right to change, cancel or substitute promotions. contact us for details.
Website Powered & Design by CMS Home Improvement